There are two types of agents ... ones that do the bare minimum ... put the home on a website and hope that it sells. Then there’s what I do ... I aggressively and actively market your home right from the start ... because we know that the highest probability of a sale takes place in the first two to four weeks.
Staging and Photography
Potential buyers determine the value of your home based on the photos and online tour ... and they can tell the difference between average photos and professional photos. (Showing contrast of good vs. bad real estate photography)
We have a professional photographer that specializes in bringing out the great features of your home. We also have a professional videographer and production team that we work with to create a property video. The virtual video tour is then featured on all listing platforms, social media and YouTube.
Obviously the better the home shows, the more value a buyer sees! So we have a professional stager that will come in, assess the appeal of your home to buyers, and make any recommendations to increase interest. In fact, did you know that staged homes sell 79% faster and sell for 17% more than a non-staged homes? We typically have our stager come in within a couple of days of us choosing to work together.
90% of all buyers start their home search online. Your home will also be showcased on 100s number of websites. (Have a page that shows all the websites their home will be on) Can you see how this much exposure ... this many eyeballs ... will lead to ... more showings ... more offers ... and a higher price.
- We also write our Listing Description Focused on SEO
- We send out a targeted Just Listed Postcard Mailer to surrounding buildings in the area, including co-op and condo homeowners and renters of comparable apartments.
When we launch the listing, your home is showcased on dozen of websites including Corcoran, StreetEasy, Trulia, Zillow our website baruhteam.com (graphic that shows all the websites their home will be on) This much exposure means many more eyeballs on your home which leads to... more showings.. more offers and ultimately a higher sales price.
One of the main differences between active and passive marketing is that our team spends one to two hours a day prospecting ... over the phone and through social media ... to find a buyer that is interested in your home.
We call local brokers, homeowners, potential buyers, past clients and renters to get them through the door to take a look at your home. Create carousel ads to run across digital platforms. We also conduct direct outreach to mortgage brokers, real estate attorneys, estate planners, financial advisors, title companies, etc. Individuals who have access to clients who may be interested in your home.
One of the reasons that many of our clients have chosen to ... list with me ... is because of the regional and global network of agents that I’m connected with ... so we will notify all of the agents in my office ... as well as the agents that are active in this marketplace.
We hold a private broker’s only open house for top-producing agents in the area. So that if they have any buyers we’re sure to have your home on their radar.
Corcoran also has a proprietary Social AI Engine, powered by Adfenix, that advertises your homes to buyers online who are actively looking for properties within your home's price point and neighborhood. These targeted ads will appear on sites they already frequent.
We create high-quality digital and print brochures and flyers for customers that come by. Depending on the scale of the listing, our team has also created custom websites and branded takeaways.
Ongoing Efforts and Strategies:
- Send out weekly E-blasts to 3,000+ brokers, these go out four times per week
- Schedule Weekly Open Houses
- Schedule daily showings by appointment request
- Advertising across our social channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and more
- Weekly Activity Report to keep you updated on all listing activity
- Proactively follow-up with all the visitors via email, calls, and mailings
Multi-Channel Marketing Effort:
- Listing launched on Corcoran.com
- An email is sent out to our database with numerous different link options to guide the buyer through different marketing channels
- Listing video and digital ad goes out to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other listing distribution services (Zillow, StreetEasy, etc.)
- The viewer of the video gets a link to Corcoran.com so we can drive traffic to our own website, and can analyze the results
- A short-form version of the video is posted to our Instagram channel the day the video is released
- A short-form video is posted to Facebook as well. This post is linked back to the listing on Corcoran.com to keep pushing traffic to your listing. The following day this post is then boosted. Then 24 hours later the post is created into an ad on Facebook and Instagram.
- Weekly Texts with video and digital ad
- Email Blasts with video and/or digital ad
- Follow-up Calls (a personal touch is necessary to go along with the above approach).